Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some pick up the lead fast. Well trained from their past!

Now this is how you can get a guy's phone number (if he is well trained from his past, he will pick up the lead well):


Step 1: Change your status message to "To all the people that are already missing me in *the city I had just left* : Leave a ping and I will call you tonight :)"

Step 2: Some men will come up with an unexpected conversation like this:


Victim: ping
StalkerOne: Am in the office man.... first day here. So can’t ping ....
Victim: no. Read your status message..
StalkerOne: lol :P so that was the ping you are leaving me :) how sweet :P
and your number?
Victim: yes
StalkerOne:??? How do I dial that?
Victim:
*the victim typed his number. But as usual, important info has been hidden for the benefit of the world*


This is how some men will get excited after they give you their phone number:

Victim: Chalo, you work. I have to also get back to work
StalkerOne: okies! ttyl!
Victim: cya!
Victim:
da da da DAH!!!
da da da Daaah!
StalkerOne: eh?
Victim: beethoven's 5ifth!

brilliant for any exit scene
StalkerOne: LOL :D
Peace!
Victim: Peace be with you too!
StalkerOne: :)

No comments: