Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Attn all Rahul Khannas and Sanjay Singhanias!

Frustrated: Oooh! someone was asking me yday why I wasn’t getting married! I said what to do, I’m very busy no. Brr i want a boyfriend for valentines! To be disposed of the week after!

Discouraged: LOL!! Men these days I tell you! No one's even worth it man!

Frustrated: haan that is toh there! Oh dammit D is online!

Discouraged: MAN!! He’s married eh?

Frustrated: no man not yet. He sent invite, I forgot date

Discouraged: aaahh!! Ping him now and jalao-fy him man!!

Frustrated: lol what about?! :)

Discouraged: For the last time before he gets married, he can be reminded of wat he's missing on!!

Frustrated: Lollerz! And DAMMIT! He has a date for valentines then!

Discouraged: SHIT yeah!! And gifts too!!!!

Frustrated: and V is getting married on 15 so SHE has a date! And A is getting married this week

Discouraged: wat IS with us man!!! There is no date in life!!!

Frustrated: yeah! Dammmmmmmmit! Even the baboon face has a date!!

Discouraged: Oh! So H once told you about a secret admirer no! Ask her who the he is! At least you could consider having a date / present for valentine's.

Frustrated: brr shed never tell me. She’s too much of a friend. I’ll mail on misc. Who’s free to take me out! :P

Discouraged: LOL!! You will run the risk of receiving offers from people like ... wats his name man.. that madu fellow

Frustrated: haha he quit the company!

Discouraged: Arey useless life man! Like suddenly the thought of having valentines day coming up and having no date no.. Its making me feel doomed! Recession I tell you!

Frustrated: yeah man seriously :( not like its ever worried me in Jan before. I think I may be growing old!

Discouraged: lol! Me too man!

Frustrated: The Pilot and S are Sagittarians, cant even string them on till feb! Or they'll claim they're pregnant or something

Discouraged: LOLLERZ!!! True! So I was telling C about your idea of proposing! As in, asking everyone to change statuses, and deliver a gift wrapped heart and all that.

Frustrated: ooh yeah did he agree

Discouraged: and he says he finds it strange!! To make the world say it with you!! BRRR!!

Hopeless, useless and romanceless men!!

Frustrated: what???? Its PDA! Its so cute!

Discouraged: This is not sex please!! The world CAN be involved with you!

Frustrated: what’s the use of proposing to a girl if the world doesn’t know it and go awww!

gawd, we're such exhibitionists :P but seriously!

Discouraged: I like the pompous exhibitionist ways of life man!

Frustrated: yeah man, thats what lifes all about! Quietly in a corner like a mouse if a man proposes id be like wtf

Discouraged: but am thinking when there is a man we like, and we are convinced enough that he likes us too, we should go ahead and propose in our own styles! At least saves us of disappointment!

Frustrated: buuuut we're not men no. So wont they feel all unmanned and embrrasssssed

Discouraged: Is there any manliness left it any of them anyway? They will take you to churches for dates and slice their hands if you don’t answer their call when peeing.

Frustrated: goddam it! I dunno but its really starting to annoy me too. We'll advertise from today eh on our statuses? Lol

Discouraged: We are 22! We have money! And dammit we DO have time for dinner and outing on one day!! Then y isn’t god sending a man our way!

Frustrated: oh damn but my mummys on gtalk! And half my relatives are. Ok I dont care. I’ll say its a line from some movie if necessary :P

Discouraged: Rright now on my Gtalk, apart from you, the A girl and C, there are just the hindi, tamil and malayalam translators that are online. Shennis! But if we advertise on Orkut, we will attract the whore-seeking kinds

Frustrated: On mine there’s M who’s gay, and R who’s cousin, and V who’s insane

Then P’s idle, K just broke up, and the rest are women :P

Discouraged: so in my sisters medical coll, for practical exams, if you don’t already have a patient you tip the assistnat to get a few victims from the nearby slum for treatment! We should tip someone to get us a man! (Not a slumdog though!!)

Frustrated: hehehe like, whoooo?? Ooh! We should totally arrange blind double dates I say

but that also s pointless cos the men we know are hopeless

Discouraged: What only is the way to get a date in less than a month's time!!!

Frustrated: shaadi.com also is useless :D

Discouraged: should we ask our friends to introduce us to their friends fatafat?

Frustrated: lol! One man a day, we'll test them out!

Discouraged: LOL yeah!!! Oh Mom calling for dinner! Will fill stomach and see if we get more ideas that way!

Frustrated: haan quite possible

Discouraged: Am back after dinner! And I asked my brother if he knows any eligible bachelor to date us for a week max. And he says the eligible ones are usually taken fast!

Frustrated: lol! And when he's single, it’s with good reason! If you ask me, all men just ask for trouble. They crush on one person, they want to marry the other, and they want to stay friends with all other females in the world just in case.

Discouraged: totally man!!! +1 for the thought!

Frustrated: All I want is a date for valentines I say! Apparently what I get instead is phone calls about marriages! And P wants to know if he wants to order pizza or sub for dinner. Is he going to give me some? Noooo! So he must ask his frikkin J!

Discouraged: ask him if there is a friend he will introduce us to!

Frustrated: Now I want to know who the secret admirer is, so I can have a good laugh!

Discouraged: you should also ask him for a gift, in my opinion :)

Frustrated: When i find out who he is, if he isn’t a total baboon face, I’ll totally lead him on for a bit. I’ve had it with being decent and nice to everyone

Discouraged: yeah man!! Being decent all the time doesn’t pay! Especially when they are advertising for gifts on every dammed site and paper!!

Frustrated: hehe yeah

Discouraged: lets see how much our life will change in the next couple of weeks!! Oh! R called from Haryana to say that she wants me to get a local florist to deliver flowers to her fiancee in this city for Valentine’s Day.

Frustrated: soooo cute! Dammit why does no one want to deliver flowers to us!! I mean ok, a ring may be better, or a dress from wills. But flowers will do!

Discouraged: Am thinking we must send each other cards signed guess who! (Not because we cant guess who, but coz we can have the cheap thrills of thinking its someone else!!)

Frustrated: lollerz!!!!! I swear! Brr! 9:25! Gotta take the cab. I feel like Cinderella

Discouraged: Except that there are no balls and no worthy men! Let alone a prince!

Frustrated: All I have are shoes and that also barely! Bbye!

Discouraged: Bye man! Good night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, Rahul Khanna. Mmmm, nice. Oh but I think he has a slightly weird right eyebrow. What you think??

Panacea said...

Oh!! Not Akshayee's brother! This is about the Rahul Khannas in Karan Johar movies and the like! The romantic heros that can be expected to carry women around, or jump in through the window with a Rocher in the nights! Sigh...

Unknown said...

Thooooooooooooooooooooose Rahul Khannas... omg, he was my first lowe. Dhakdhak, full on.