Sunday, January 11, 2009

Of Angels and Demons!

Wicked: What happened to the tattoo plans man?

Cunning: No time only in life! I'll do next time I'm in town I guess.

And btw, I was asking him yesterday if I should tattoo, or pierce eyebrows and a couple more ear holes. And he was like see, mummy may not like piercing eyebrow...Why don't you tattoo or pierce somewhere where only you and I can see :P

I was like funnnnny, I want children even if you don't!  Then I looked up Sindhi marriages on Wikipedia and I understand they're as traditional as our marriages!

So I figured WTH, his mummy will have more to worry about than how many holes there are in my head!

Wicked: LOL! But if you and he can see, then where did the children come in man? I didn't get the logic..

Cunning: As in, the way he said pierce an intimate place no

Wicked: OUCH!!!

Cunning: to my mind immediately only two intimate places sprung :P

Wicked: You can pierce your shoulders and avoid wearing sleeveless at home! Or your thighs! LOL!

Cunning: LOL!! I'm Bheeshma or what!!! And I have arms that constantly change size!! :D If I tattoo my leg, it'll be ugly when I shave. Hand is too flabby/thin depending on my weight

Collar bone will ache and his hand will have to rest on my boobs while he's drawing

Wicked: MANIE! Below your naval!!!! Or some design around it!!!

Cunning: hahahahah! My stomach is right now so big I can balance Pepsi can off it!

Wicked: But man, if there is a tattoo no.. then we will be more responsible about not putting on a tummy!

BUTT!

Cunning: Yes! Actually, even I was thinking lower back. Then I thought WTF, I pay 5 grand and I don't get to see it myself! Then I was thinking above boob

Wicked: But above boob and all is common no. Useless Simran has it there!

Cunning: Yeah! And classless attention grabbing tactic it is!

Wicked: Yeah! So lower back will be fine!Cunning: But like I wanna see it no :P   Lets Google image search!  I'll see what I find sexy!

Wicked: Butt this is one SEXY place for the man to drool about no!

Cunning: Hmm true! X's girlfriends tattoos also quite cool!

Wicked: That squinty female! She has to improve her market value like this only! Cunning: But what my mummy will think if I roll up my shirt for a man, man! As in I'm totally ok with it. I can tell her woman did :D

Wicked: Question in life! What if the man decides to do you only from the back forever after seeing the tattoo?

Cunning: HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Wicked: I mean, not like we should tattoo in the front. But still..

Cunning: Oh gawd that's hilarious!! I actually laughed out loud

Wicked: LOL :) And my own theory reminded me of Mellu's story! In the US!

Cunning: Which story was this? I should've fallen asleep in life ;P

Wicked: You told me no, manie, when we were walking near Shilparam one night, that as part of ragging in his college in Boston, some men were asked to tattoo near their penis or something like that!

Cunning: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Shit that was crazy!

And why do people pierce their nipples man? It’s like leading a cow! Ewwww!!!!

Wicked: Man! If they pierce their nipples, then the man can't do anything with it! I'm thinking it's the kind that hate their BFs that do this tactics and all! To avoid him getting to do anything Bwahahah!

Cunning: hahaha! Ewww!! A guy has a tattoo in his armpit!

Wicked: He decides to go around the city doing a "hands up" all the time?

Cunning: Y has a cool one above her butt! Actually I'm thinking that makes sense!

Wicked: yeah man!

Cunning: I'll keep an angel over my back! Then again like u said I should tell the man get aroused from behind, remember to come in front J

Are you also getting one done?

Wicked: Not already man! I'll wait till I find another job!

Cunning: haan point!  You'll come and see but? We'll shop after that

Wicked: Yes yes! I will come there and see :) Will start getting motivated from now on!

 I will get a half naked cupid running around with a bow and arrow, on my lower back! hahahah!

Cunning: hahahah! I want either a horny angel... meaning an angel with horns :D

 or a butterfly :P  Or a little dragon!

 Wicked: horny angel!!!! wow! Awesome idea man!

Cunning: lets hope my relatives think so

Wicked: dont show them :-P

Cunning: hahahah! Or I can get a horny angel to sit on shoulder blade. But i don't like that idea :P half my clothes will cover it and i wont be motivated to work out

Wicked: yeah man! And the point is its horny no! So might as well choose an apt location

Cunning: esssssssssss :D

At my wedding everyone will see the horns sticking out over the sari :P

Wicked: Hahahaha! We will ask the maami who is draping the saree to drape it a little higher, or we can get the tattoo done a little lower!

Cunning: esssssssss :D

Wicked: but this lower back idea am liking

Cunning: yeah me also

Wicked: and considering we have some extra flesh there,  it wont be painful also

Cunning: really?  My backs got no extra ya :P I dont want it too far down or my butt may sag

Wicked: how will the butt sag man? only boobs sag

Cunning: No man, butt also sags off

Wicked: yes eh? aie in old age ya. By then husband would've also retired from this arena

And when your tattoo is getting done, you should peofy daaru. Then i can watch over the work getting done, so he can't harm you. And you can do the same for me! daaru will reduce pain no

Wicked: so the one day of daaru in our life will also have some great meaning! bwahahha!

Cunning: much sense ess :D

(After an entire hour of rating designs from Google Image search results…)

Wicked: And man, if the design is a little horizontal, it will make the butt look too broad. And the hip also

Cunning: haan. So shud make it as thin as possible with curvy lines. Not too much filling cos the color runs out.

Wicked: and unnecessary pain also

Cunning: So it's fun tattoing there, coz the man can see it and come behind you!! But WTF are u meant to WATCH while they do u from behind dude? The frikkin pillow covers?

Wicked: No! Someone else ;-P


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol, this is actually a good test for any man we decide to fall for... we can show him this and see if he lols and adds some good ones of his own or if he blushes and moves away..... and can judge his worth accordingly!!!